Right now, more people know that THC feels like than CBD! THC makes you high, simple as that! But, what does CBD products feel like? For now, all you need to know is that it is not a psychoactive compound and therefore it doesn’t induce mind-altering effects.
What’s the difference between CBD and THC?
As already mentioned, THC causes a high state in users, but CBD doesn’t. The answer is simple: each of these cannabinoids interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) in the body in different ways. Perhaps you didn’t know this but this system plays a major part in regulating a number of important bodily functions which include sleep, appetite, temperature, pain and mood. Plus, it has receptors all over the body. THC and interact with the ECS when consumed. While THC directly binds to the receptors of the ECS, CBD does not directly bind to receptors to activate them. Instead, they simply interact with these receptors and influence them in somewhat different ways. For more information on this topic, check out senseicbdoil.com.
What can CBD do for you?
You can expect the following effects:
- Relief from Pain: CBD has been shown to be highly effective in alleviating pain. Right now, many people with arthritis and similar diseases are using CBD to counter the pain associated with their ailments.
- Better Mood: CBD can effectively treat people who suffer from various levels of depression. Studies have shown that CBD elevates the mood due to its ability to increase levels of serotonin. As you may have heard, low levels of serotonin have been linked to depression.
- Less Anxiety: Event though there are certainly effective medications out there that can help to alleviate anxiety, CBD can so the same if not better. CBD can fight anxiety by calming the brain and redirecting brain signaling, especially during times of stress.
- Energetic: Users of CBD oil are able to sustain activity for longer periods thanks to a boost in energy. CBD can in fact provide a long-lasting energy thanks to its ability to improve sleep and redirect nutrients exactly to where your body needs them.
- Better Sleep: CBD can both promote mental clarity and increase energy when required, however, it can also help to improve quality of sleep! It has the ability to impact sleep-wake cycles and increase overall sleep amounts. Likewise, it can reduce insomnia caused by stress and chronic pain. Finally, CBD has been linked to a reduction in the frequency of events associated with REM sleep behavior disorder.
- Less Nausea: If you are undergoing a cancer treatment, CBD can be used to alleviate mot uncomfortable side-effects. When CBD enters the bloodstream, it can directly affect the receptors of the ECS and make them stop the nausea effect.
Just know that everyone experiences CBD in their own way. So it is best to experiment different products in order to find out which works better for you. Same thing applies to the dosage, start with small amounts and work your way up from there.