You take the time to read online reviews when you want to buy a smart TV or a coffee maker. But have you given your bedroom mattress enough thought? Investing in the right bed makes sense if you want to have a good night’s sleep. A high-quality mattress is essential since it is where you lay down your tired and weary body to get some well-deserved rest.
There are numerous mattresses in the market, so choosing the best one can be very challenging. One way to narrow your options is by analyzing what you need in a bed. Preference is crucial in buying the right mattress since you will be using it for the next several years. You must also be aware of the features of modern beds so that you can buy one that offers comfort and support at the same time.
Sapira Mattress: Luxury and Function Combined
A good night’s sleep is essential to make you function properly throughout the day. If you’re like most people who complain about backaches and pain due to a bad mattress, you should consider a Sapira mattress.
Sapira is a hybrid mattress from Leesa, a company dedicated to providing premium quality foam mattresses. Established in 2014, Leesa is one of the pioneers of online direct-to-consumer mattresses. Sapira is the second mattress developed by Leesa and has consistently received high ratings from consumers. When you read a Sapira mattress review, you will see that customers love it for its quality, albeit the Sapira being more expensive than other mattresses in its class.
Here are some of the reasons the Sapira mattress is your best choice:
- You’re a hot sleeper – It can be challenging to sleep through the night if you always wake up feeling too warm. Sapira’s coil system disperses heat to prevent your body from getting too hot while sleeping.
- You want a firm mattress – Do you move a lot around while sleeping? Sapira mattress consists of stabilizing foam to absorb and isolate motion, so you don’t disrupt your partner’s sleep and vice versa. Sapira also has sturdy edges so that there’s no chance of falling off the bed!
- You are on the heavy side – If you carry extra weight, the Sapira mattress is a good option since it is designed to support as much as 350 pounds.
Tips on Buying a Sapira Mattress
1. Compare Prices Before You Order
You can order a Sapira mattress directly from the website of Leesa. As mentioned earlier, Leesa is an online direct-to-consumer mattress provider, so purchasing any of their beds is easy and hassle-free. There are also third-party companies offering the Leesa Hybrid Mattress (formerly known as Sapira), so it is best to compare prices before placing an order. The Sapira mattress is not the most expensive, but purchasing it will cost you over a thousand dollars. Do check Leesa’s website regularly for discounts and promotions like their Black Friday Mattress Sale.
What if I do not want to order online? Can I buy a Sapira mattress at a physical store?
Leesa products are available in over 95 branches of West Elm as well as some Pottery Barn branches.
2. Verify the Trial Period and Warranty
Leesa offers its customers a risk-free, 100-night trial period. The company recommends that customers try the Sapira mattress for at least a month. If you are not satisfied with the product, Leesa will coordinate the pick-up of the bed without any costs to you.
If you buy a new Sapira mattress from the Leesa website or through authorized distributors, the product is covered by a 10-year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. The warranty is valid from the date the mattress was purchased. Make sure to buy the Sapira mattress only from authorized dealers or directly from the manufacturer to be covered by the warranty. However, you must read the coverage of the warranty since it does not cover the softening of the foam, for example.
3. Should You Buy a Sapira Mattress?
If you care about sleep quality, you should take time to analyze if a Sapira mattress is your best option. These features set Sapira apart from other luxury mattresses:
- Medium-firm support: When it comes to firmness, Sapira is rated 7 out of 10. It can support different kinds of sleepers and body types.
- Hybrid-style: Sapira is constructed using several foam layers and a pocketed coil system. It is designed to absorb motion and provide a fresh sleeping experience.
Every mattress has a downside, but personal preferences also influence these disadvantages. The Leesa Hybrid or Sapira mattress is not suitable for people who prefer a soft mattress. The Sapira mattress also costs around $1,000, so be prepared to spend this amount. It may not be a recommended option for people who move homes a lot since the Sapira mattress is very heavy (142 pounds for the King-sized mattress and 115 pounds for the Queen).
There is no shortage of types of mattresses from different manufacturers. However, you should remember that a particular mattress that fits the needs of one consumer may not be suitable for you. The right mattress improves the quality of your sleep, so buying one that provides excellent support and comfort is a worthy investment.