Over the last few years, the kitchen has drastically changed from the role it played in our household. The kitchen was once in a separate area but now the kitchen has become open to the family and it’s the natural gathering place when entertaining.
Many home owners are making the kitchen look fresher and orderly appealing by demanding large kitchen plans for baking, hosting and cooking. Kitchens re now used as the testing ground of new ideas; from walk-in pantries, double islands, double sinks, under-sink kitchen bins, quiet ventilation hoods, kitchen splashbacks for the walls and integrating appliances thorough out the home.
If you are looking for a way of adding a touch of modern look to your kitchen, kitchen splashbacks are a great option. Kitchen splashback add life to the kitchen as there are a large variety of colors offering loads of designing and restyling, bringing out a personality to your kitchen with the ultimate texture and protective finishes. The most used and popular splashbacks are the acrylics.
Why Acrylic Kitchen Splashback
- It gives out a high quality look and feel with its smooth shiny surface. It is a contemporary life choice that delivers versatility, practicality and good stylish finish.
- They are also easy to clean, easy to fit by any competent DIYer and maintain as you will only need a slightly damp wet cloth and ensures the wall surfaces remains moisture-free.
- Installing kitchen splashback is easy. Usually requires a smooth flat surface and the correct adhesive. Acrylic Kitchen splashback is heat resistance of upto 160 ˚C. They are installed behind the sink and will protect the kitchen walls from water damage, food and general grease marks.
- There are many options when it comes to kitchen splashbacks. Whatever color or pattern you can think of, can be printed. Popular options that have been created have included minimalism neutral, abstract patterns, bold colors combination for a contemporary finish, spots, stripes and flowers and fruits. You can be as creative as you want as everything can be customized. It can be as large as the ceiling to the floor or the tiniest place just above the cooktop.
Benefits of Acrylic Kitchen Flashbacks
- Acrylic kitchen splashback is a plastic splashbacks, offering alternative to glass, that are commonly used in modern kitchen today. Acrylics are tough and impact resistant so that they are able to withstand daily knocks.
- They are cost effective as they can last a lifetime and won’t deteriorate with age. This is mostly useful for kitchen splashback made from brightly colored acrylic or a pattern that you want to remain clearly visible for years.
- It’s an easy way to redecorate the kitchen without spending a lot of money and time and can have a completely new look in a just a few hours. It is easy to install and can be done within a few hours.
- They are easy to clean and maintain, so they are perfect for maintaining a hygienic area with minimal effort.
- The durability of the acrylic splashback makes it a brilliant investment as they do not deteriorate. It can be changed easily too.
A lot of different, captivating and contemporary acrylic kitchen splashback designs can be found in Pinterest for easier decision making and just to see how good the new kitchen décor will turn out. Especially if you are not looking for full makeover in the kitchen.
You can be as adventurous as you want to be, as every design is a unique design with a few changes here and there. The kitchen design should be personal and you and your family will be using the kitchen a lot and maybe a lot of hosting. Be sure to hire a kitchen designer if in doubt.