People who want to visit Vietnam as a tourist or for the purpose of business can opt for Vietnam visa on arrival. This visa can be collected from Vietnam international airports after arriving there. This is valid for the people to visit the country. In order to obtain it, people need to have an approval letter, which they can get by applying for the visa like tourist visa, business visa, etc. The applicants have to fill an online form. After the application is accepted, applicants get the approval letter on their email. This visa has to be stamped. Applicants need not send any documents like passport.
Legitimacy of Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is legal as the applicants get the approval letter from Vietnam Immigration department. The letter permits the applicant to board the plane and reach the country. The visa is stamped on the passport when the traveler reaches at any Vietnam international airport.
Types of Vietnam Visa on arrival
The most common Vietnam visas that people can obtain are tourist visa, student visa, business visa, and working visa. Vietnam visa for arrival is only available for tourist visa and business visa.
Eligibility of Vietnam visa on arrival
People of many countries need a visa to enter the country. In order to do that, they have to apply for visa either online or through embassy. After getting the approval letter for Vietnam visa on arrival, people can board the plane for Vietnam.
Why people go for Vietnam visa on arrival?
There are many reasons because of which people apply for Vietnam visa on arrival and these are discussed below.
If people need visa for an emergency, they can get the approval letter within two to three hours.
Submission of documents is not needed. Applicants have to provide only minimum information to get approval letter.
The cost of getting this visa is very cheap for Vietnam in comparison to other ways.
Fees for Vietnam visa on arrival
People who get this type of visa need to pay two types of fees, which are as follows.
- In order to get the visa approval letter, people have to pay service online to the agency.
- In order to get visa stamped on the passport, people need to pay stamping fees at the airport after arriving Vietnam.
Both the fees depend on the type of visa that an applicant has applied.
How to apply for the visa?
Here are the steps, which people have to follow in order to apply for the visa.
- Go to the website of an agency and fill an application form. There should be no typos and everything should be similar to the details mentioned in the passport. Any small mistake can prohibit the entry.
- After the acceptance of the form, approval letter will be sent on email. People need to take the print out of this letter. This printout has to be shown at the Vietnam airport along with passport and two passport size photos.
- The stamping fee has to be paid only in cash.
Processing time of visa on arrival
The processing time is one hour to two days. The time depends on the type of visa, which an applicant has applied. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are excluded from the processing time.
Vietnam visa on arrival can be applied only by those who want tourist or business visa. People can apply for it online and they will get an approval letter. People need to carry the printout of the letter which has to be shown to the authorities after arriving at any Vietnam international airport.