EDC was originally a one day Southern California event, but after is the ever-multiplying success it became one of the largest North American electronic music and dance Multi-Day Festival. This outdoor festival draws out a crowd of 400,000 people. This should give you an idea of how big this is. So if you are a newbie thinking about hitting the road to go to this annual electronic dance and music festival in Las Vegas, this article is for you.
Here you will find all that you need to know: When it’s happening? Who might be there? Where to find the Cheapest EDC Tickets? And also some important tips and tricks to survive the festival. More information about festival is available at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Daisy_Carnival
When It’s Happening?
The EDC 2020 Festival is set to take place in Las Vegas from Friday, May 15 to Sunday, May 17. The festival will start at 7 PM and last till 10 PM at night.
Who Might Be There?
There is no lineup announced yet and it is expected to come out a month before the EDC Las Vegas festival. However, you can still anticipate some of the most iconic stars to be there. Looking back to the festival a year before, artists like 4B, Above & Beyond, Andy C, A$AP Rocky, Alan Fitzpatrick, Black Coffee, Drumcore, Adaro, Adin, were in the lineup.
Tips & Tricks to Get the Most Out of Your EDC Experience
Many people are die-hard fans of EDC and then there are some who are going there for the first time. EDC is one of the biggest festivals in the whole U.S. if you are looking to enjoy your first experience there. You obviously can’t risk doing something wrong.
Starting from day 1 to the end of it we guarantee if you follow the tips as given below you are entitled to have a satisfactory experience without any risks involved:
- Remember Not To Go Overboard: EDC is exciting, in fact too exciting but if you didn’t set some boundaries now you might regret later. Tickets4Festivals advise you to have fun but not too fun, always remember to find a middle ground to go about things. The precautions include: not partying too hard before or after the festival hours.
- Don’t Make A Scene: There’s a list of items that are prohibited into the festival ground. All of them are available at the official site you can check through them before packing your bags.
- Know Your Rights: as there are some prohibited items for the festival the security at the gate will check you thoroughly. Don’t get offended if they run their hands through your pockets and possessions. However, don’t let it exceed either know your search rights.
- Do Not Arrive Drunk: Another thing to be mindful of is not to arrive drunk. There are tons of people waiting in lines to get through and if you arrive drunk and cause a scene you will not only ruin your fun but there’s as well.
- Grab The Map Before Leaving: before you enter make sure to grab a festival map or booklet with you. This helps guide you through what’s happening in the festival like timeslots etc. and when they are not guiding they can be excellent hand fans.
- Keep Hydrating: the large crowds mean immense heat. The festival has quite a few water refilling stations on the grounds. So always carry a disposable water bottle with you and pick up some fresh fruit juice or a smoothie for the night.
- Bring Wet Wipes: Always drinking loads of water can also cause some problems. Remember that there are hundreds of people from all over the world at the festival. So expect the toilets to be gross, in that case, bringing wet wipes can save you. Having a pack to cover that dirty toilet seat is a great idea.
- Don’t Forget Your Actual Purpose: Of course, you came here to see your favorite artist sing on stage. But don’t forget making memories with your friends is an important part of the experience. So, don’t get caught up in the timeslots game and just enjoy the moment.