In a world that revolves around the internet and social media platforms that are filled with more fictional than real wedding photos. While going through the internet and other social media platforms most women did come across at least once in “wedding photo” that made her think that “I wish I did that at my wedding!” Going through internet seeing other brides’ ideas about what they have done at their weddings is not enough as an inspiration for any “Bride to be.” To bring the sparkle to your wedding, we have compiled a list of some of the fantastic ideas to surprise your groom, wedding guests, and the bridal party. There so much to add to your wedding to bring that spectacular ambiance from games to honoring the people. Here are some great ideas that you’ll want to see come to life at your wedding.
- Make sure that sitting arrangement on your wedding ceremony is in a circular pattern around the couple so that everyone can witness the magical moment without any visual hindrance.
- Wedding cakes are loved by both the couple and the guests, to spread the sweetness on your big day among your valuable guests, do arrange elegant and colorful “Guests to-go Boxes” so that they can take cake home.
- Bouquets are a must thing to carry on your wedding day, why not pin something sentimental on your bouquet to express and feel stronger than ever by holding on to those sentiments.
- If you own a dog and you love him to try out including him/her to your big day and rehearsal with him to make your dog “Ring Bearer” and make him/her wear something classy like a poochy color Bow-tie or a floral collar matching to your wedding theme.
- Couples must write a “Love letter” to each other on your wedding day and seal them closed in a box with a bottle of vintage wine. It is a perfect way to refresh your wedding day memories and your love by reading those letters on your first wedding ceremony.
- Place a song name or lyric card on each of your wedding lunch/dinner tables. Set the rule that the whole table has to get up and dance when the song plays they have on their “Table Card.” This will increase the energy of love, excitement, and fun among the guest as well as to your wedding ceremony party.
- Play games on your wedding reception such as “The Shoe Game.” The bride and the groom have to sit back to back holding one shoe of their own and another shoe of their partner in their hand. Ask the maid-of-honour or your best man or other guests on the wedding to read the list of question about their relationship like “who”- (“who does most of the cleaning?”, “Who proposed first?” “Who does most of the cooking?”) To answer them the bride and groom hold up the shoe of the person who best fits the answer. You can even try playing musical games, trust me, they’re more than fun. Go for a wedding cover band and hit it!
- Remember! Take a picture of your wedding rings by placing them above the Date on a newspaper from the day of your wedding.
About the Author:
Kristal Bean is a Southern California-based writer and sometimes wedding planner. In her free time, she homeschools works out and listens to live music. Check her blog Green Light Booking.