Secure bike storage is the new news. Bike lockers had come into existence almost two decades back in time and can today be considered among “little thoughtful inventions of the new world.” They aim at protecting your bike from every sort of misery that could possibly fall upon it. Not to our direct knowledge, the discovery has encouraged cyclists and non-cyclists to adopt cycling as a casual mode of traveling to nearby destinations; nevertheless keeping their health in check. Let us know a little more about the new news.
What Is The Secure Bike Storage Thingy?
Lately, we’ve all been stuck with the news of bike lockers. They claim to provide secure bike storage and help keep your bike locked in safe.
The secure bike storage thing has popped up with the primary motive of you being carefree when you park your cycle, as it shall be taken care of by the appropriate bike locker. It is as good as leaving your toddler under the protection of a parent. Bike lockers come in variety of designs depending upon your need. You can select your purpose and size and can store anywhere between one to almost sixty bikes.
What Are Bike Lockers?
Bike lockers are nothing but intellectually engineered well molded sturdy material lockers that will keep your bike safe for you. You can drop the worry of thinking every other second whether your bike is still there where you parked it, or it must have flown away. The lockers are made of solid steel and have a complex latch system in order to resist any unwanted action or strong attacks.
The secret motive that cycle lockers have come to fulfill is that of encouraging people to take to cycles as a mode of transport. The lockers prove useful against a variety of threats such as theft, extremely dangerous weather conditions, known infliction of damage by people etc.
What To Look For In A Bike Locker?
Here’s what to strike off your list before you purchase the bike locker and get into the good mood of secure bike storage:
1. Security – The elementary purpose of a bike locker is to provide security to your cycle. You need to be sure it meets that demand.
2. Durability – The strength and life span of a bike locker is pretty much everything you need to know before making the purchase.
3. Conduct – You do not want to cut down on the performance quotient.
4. Quality – You need to gather information about the nature of material that went into the making of the locker and how it is the best option available. Quality should witness no compromise.
5. Appearance – Aesthetics do have their part to play. You are going to pay for secure bike storage; you will obviously want your locker to sport a good look.
Secure bike storage is a thought for the good. It has also encouraged cycling indirectly. Over the Internet, you can choose from the never ending range of bike lockers available and give your bike the safe home it hasn’t seen before.