The mad life of a megacity often does not allow to find enough time to take care of your health. It’s hard to find a really good massage specialist, and relate the time that he can give you with your busy schedule. Buying a massage chair will give you all the benefits of a regular massage and at the same time relieve you of the many inconveniences associated with visiting a massage salon. You can make a choice here www.bestadvisers.co.uk/massage-chair, and we will tell about some precautions that should be followed using this device.
The Benefits of a Massage Chair
Here is the list of advantages a massage chair is able to get.
- The possibility of multiple types of massage;
- Muscle relaxation, improvement of blood circulation and oxygen supply to tissues;
- Activation of vital muscle processes;
- Restore physical, psychological and emotional comfort;
- Regulation of the activity of endocrine glands,
- The decrease in muscular and nervous tension, development of endurance;
- When using vibration massage, not only muscles are activated, but also the organs of the small pelvis;
- The increased outflow of venous blood, removal of toxins, elimination of edema, reduction of cellulitis due to activation of lymphatic circulation.
As a result, a person who uses this device can get the following effects.
- the work of the cardiovascular system is normalized;
- lack of motor activity is compensated;
- muscle tissue comes in tone;
- sleep quality and skin elasticity is improved;
- blood circulation increases;
- mental state is restored;
- blood pressure returns to normal.
Precautions You Need to Keep in Mind
Before you buy a massage chair and start using it, you need to weigh the pros and cons. Despite the obvious advantages of this device, an unserious approach to hardware massage and the presence of contraindications can cause harm to the body. Therefore, before starting it is necessary to visit a doctor. If the general massage is contraindicated, then the massage chair cannot be used.
Massage should not be carried out in the presence of such diseases: dermatitis, thrombosis, varicose veins, aneurysm, osteoporosis, scoliosis, diabetes, stretching of muscles and ligaments, heart disease. In addition, massage is contraindicated in malignant tumors, inflammatory processes, malaise, high fever, anemia, as well as during pregnancy, menstruation and the postpartum period.
Duration of the Procedure
Massage should not exceed 30 minutes, otherwise, the procedure may have side effects. After completing the massage, it is recommended to spend a few more minutes in the chair in a relaxed position.
When installing and using a massage chair, you must strictly follow the instructions that are attached to the device. It is not allowed to place a massage chair in a room with high humidity and uneven coating. Like any other appliance, a massage chair can be a health hazard if used improperly.
A modern massage chair is a good alternative to the professional massage course. This device has a positive effect on the organs and systems of the body, allows you to relieve fatigue after a hard day. But if the massage chair is used improperly, as well as if there are contraindications, it can lead to injuries and deterioration of well-being.